“We made a lot of memories, ain’t no doubt, but there’s only one summer young.”-Rascal Flatts
Another business trip has come and gone. I’m spending the rest of the day in New York City, and then heading down the shore with Alyssa tomorrow morning. I’m so excited. Ya know how I said I’ve been trying to find my balance? Yeah…I think I found it 🙂
I wanted to use this post as a sort of brag, to share all the fabulous places I’ve been able to explore while here. We love to play as hard as we work and for all the hard work we’ve been putting in lately, some celebrations were long overdue.
- The Modern. This was my first Chase hosted event and the location could not have been more perfect. The Modern is the restaurant located in the MoMA and it was absolutely delicious. I had the seared scallops and thought I went to seafood heaven. Little did I know, this was just the beginning.
- The Museum of Modern Art. I’ve never been so ok with being a tourist. I’m not really into the whole museum thing, but this has always been a must-do of mine. It was beautiful, everything about it. From the art to the architecture, my Snapchat story was practically a tour of the museum. I could definitely become a artsy-fartsy kinda girl once I move here.
- Del Frisco’s. Although I’ve been to plenty of happy hours in Philly at Del Frisco’s, this was the first time I had a full on meal. And ohmygod was it wonderful. So. Much. Meat. I could never be vegan haha
- STK. After dinner on Tuesday night, we headed to STK for a fundraiser at this rooftop bar. The weather was perfect and I got to meet Tyson Beckford and Lance Bass. I don’t think I could have asked for a better way to kick off this business trip.
- ABC Kitchen. Lunch on Wednesday was spent at this adorable restaurant. Everything was fresh, organic, and local and it was delicious. We even got seating at the chef’s table.
- Minus 5 Ice Bar. Before our second event of the trip, we did happy hour at an ice bar. My best friend visited Prague and told me how much fun he had at an ice bar, so I was pumped to see what it was all about. It was such a cool experience, but I don’t see myself going back anytime soon.
- The Edison Ballroom. Another awesome venue for an event. We were nominated for two awards, and went home with one. It was super exciting to see all of our affiliate network come together and celebrate everyone’s hard work.
- Le Bernardin. By the time Wednesday night rolled around, the only thing I could think about was a large glass of wine. It was a long day, with nothing but back-to-back meetings. The second I sat down at Le Bernardin, I knew I was in for a treat. With an $135 prix-fixe, 4 course menu, I was overwhelmed by the amount of deliciousness happening in front of my face. I don’t even know where to begin. It’s one of the top restaurants in the city and I fell in love with everything in front of me.
- Hudson Terrace. Since it was our last night there, after the event, we went down to the Hudson Terrace for some post-dinner beverages. It was a beautiful night out in the city, so this rooftop bar was the perfect place to watch the sunset on the Hudson.
After this weekend, I’m going to need that Blue Print cleanse to get me back on track. So much wine and red meat. Hope you have a wonderful weekend loves!