“Now if we meet out on the street I won’t be running scared. I’ll walk right up to you and put one finger in the air.”-Demi Lovato
HELLLOOOOO Friday! First off, let me start by saying I’m beyond obsessed with Demi Lovato’s new song. Like “on-repeat-while-running-for-an-hour/singing-in-the-shower/doing-the-skinny-jean-dance-to-it” obsessed. If there is one song that could explain my current state of being, this would be it. Hats off to you Demi. You done did it again, girl.
This week has been hot and humid and I’m SO ready to be down the shore. I’ve had a week’s worth of two-a-days so I definitely think I deserve a cocktail or two on the beach. Here’s what my training looked like from this week:
- Monday: AM 2-miler+PM spin class+upper body weights
- Tuesday: AM leg circuits+PM 3-mile speed and hill intervals
- Wednesday: AM 2-miler+PM spin class+core circuits
- Thursday: AM leg circuits+PM 3-miler
- Friday: AM 3-miler+upper body weights
- Saturday: Double spin
- Sunday: 4-miler
I hope that everyone sweat something fierce this week, so that they can relax and enjoy the weekend. I’ll catch ya on the flipside!