“It’s just a fantasy, taking over like a disease. Pull me out of this.”-Magic Man
Hello Friday, you beautiful day you! And happy Labor Day Weekend. I kicked off the weekend right, with a 7 mile run this morning. I can hardly believe that a week from tomorrow I’ll be kicking off race season. I have a feeling a PR won’t be in my cards, but I’m looking forward to running a brand new course and the post-race beers on Passyunk Ave!
Here’s what my training looked like this week:
- Monday: AM lower body circuits+PM spin class
- Tuesday: AM upper body circuits+PM 3.5 mile run
- Wednesday: AM ab circuits+PM 6x400s
- Thursday: AM upper body circuits+ab circuits
- Friday: AM 7-miler+stretch
- Saturday: Hiking the Adirondacks
- Sunday: 3-mile run+yoga
I’m on my way up to upstate New York for some much-needed R&R. My plan is to shut off my phone and spend a few days disconnected from the real world (ok so maybe I’ll Instagram a picture…or
two five.) I hope you all have plans filled with the beach, beers, and your favorite people. Xox!