“When I set my eyes on you, not gonna be outta my sight.”-The New Basement Tapes
For the runners:
- Salomon Handfree Bottle-I may or may not have to get one of these for myself, considering I’m going to be marathon training in the middle of summer.
- The Runner’s World Cookbook-I run because I love to eat and I know I’m not the only one. So what better way to fuel a runner than with recipes that are yummy and make us run our best?
- Pacebands-Who doesn’t want to make every run a PR? These sweet little bands help remind ya of the pace you should be running to meet your goal. I may need to snag one of these before my BQ race!
For the drinkers:
- Mason Cocktail Kit-I love cocktails. I love Mason Jars. I love cocktails, in Mason Jars. I swear they just taste better. Urban Outfitters has made my life with this handy little kit.
- The Chillsner/Corkcicle-Need I really say more? Keep the wine and beers chilled, without watering it down. Praise the Lord.
- Work Hard, Live Well Mason Jar Mug-I really don’t know what I like most about this but there is someone on my Christmas list who will be getting this.
For the fashionistas:
- Camp Brand Crewneck– Winter time is the perfect time to wear this hoodie over tights and boots. What’s better than wearing your bf’s hoodie when it’s snowing?
- Hudson Wool Scarf-I want nothing more than to curl up all day with this scarf. Who cares if it’s made for guys? Ladies, snag one now.
- Tom’s-Sorta kinda obsessed with this pattern and I mean, the whole One for One thing doesn’t hurt much either. Tis the season for giving
I hope this gives everyone a little holiday gift motivation. Happy hump day!