I’ll follow you, leave the ledge and fly. We’re finally alive.”-We The Kings
Good morning from upstate New York loves! We got in late last night, with snow on the ground. As ready as I am for summer, this little taste of fall weather is making me undeniably happy. Know what else makes me happy? Week 1 of marathon training is almost in the books! I guess it doesn’t count since I’m still in training for Broad Street, but the countdown to my first marathon is on!
- Monday: 3-mile run+full body strength training
- Tuesday: 45-minute tempo run (5.2 miles)
- Wednesday: 6x800s+5x400s+1.5 hour yoga class
- Thursday: 4-mile run+full body strength training
- Friday: Rest
- Saturday: 5-mile run at race pace
- Sunday: 12-mile run (last long run!)
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them. I’ll be disconnecting for the rest of it (no wi-fi is such a blessing sometimes), so I’ll talk to y’all on Wednesday! XOXO!