“And I’ve never loved the darker blue than the darkness I have known in you.”-Hozier
This Friday morning is being brought to you by Acela trains and an espresso the size of Manhattan. I’m currently on my way back to Philly, after spending the last two days in Brooklyn for work. I can’t wait to climb into my own bed and spend the rest of the day catching up on
shows emails. My days have been a whirlwind of back-to-back meetings and client dinners, and my post-vacation diet isn’t going all that hot thanks to Peter Luger’s Steakhouse. I consumed all of the meat. No regrets my friends, no regrets.
- Monday: 3-mile AM run+lower body strength training
- Tuesday: 40-minute tempo run (4.3 miles)
- Wednesday: 4-mile run+core strength training
- Thursday: 4-mile run (across the Brooklyn Bridge!)
- Friday: Rest
- Saturday: 8x400s+upper body strength training
- Sunday: 8-mile long run
I see a relaxing weekend with my favorite ladies ahead of me, filled with sushi, vino, and a long run on Sunday. Cheers!