Hello, from the other side of another 36-mile week. My legs are practically jello, but I feel like a million bucks going into the weekend. It’s been a long week at work, and my plan for the weekend involves a lot of rose. Rose, all day.
I’m now ten weeks out from the NYC Marathon and kinda starting to freak out a little bit. I still have $1600 to raise and a whole lot of miles to log. Any little bit helps, so if you decide you want to give up a latte this week, here is my page to donate. If not, here’s what my week of training looked like:
- Monday: 3-mile run+upper body weights
- Tuesday: 8.53 miles (2-mile warm up, 6x Yasso 800s, 2-mile cool down)
- Wednesday: Rest
- Thursday: 14-mile run
- Friday: 4-mile run+lower body weights
- Saturday: 3-mile recovery
- Sunday: 4-mile hill run+full body conditioning
This weekend, I’ll be recovering with some rolling hills and pool time with my ladies. I can hardly believe this is the second to last weekend of the summer. Where has the time gone?!