Good morning, from Amtrak. Iced coffee in hand, baggage in tow, and we’re off to Beantown. I’m pumped to explore a new city with GJ. The weather is going to be perfect. Perfect for a baseball game. Perfect for some outdoor drinking. Perfect for a 16-mile run. I couldn’t make a trip to the marathon motherland without planning a glorious run along the course.
Here’s what my week of training looked like:
- Monday: 3-mile run + upper body strength training
- Tuesday: 4-mile run + lower body strength training
- Wednesday: 7.13-mile interval run (2-mile WU, 8x400s+recovery, 2-mile CD)
- Thursday: 4-mile hill run + upper body strength training
- Friday: Rest
- Saturday: 16-miles of Boston beauty
- Sunday: Flyweel
Oh and this week’s training dedication will hit ya right in the feels. Check it out here.